Monday, May 9, 2011

TRAIN!!!!

For Mother's Day we went with my Auntie, her boyfriend, Grandma, and Papa to a baseball game in Seattle! We took the train with Grandma and Papa...... I was in heaven! A few of the smiles were captured on the pictures but I really didn't stop smiling for most of the day. It was a long day with no nap, but I hung in there remarkably well and still thoroughly enjoyed the train ride back. The Mariners ended up losing the game and my dada saved us from a foul ball. I guess you would say his thumb saved us, but we were on TV! My Aunt Debbie called to tell us that she saw us, that is pretty neat! We had a busy yet fun weekend and the excitement doesn't stop. My Grandma and Papa are coming over from Spokane this weekend to celebrate my cousin Maggie's 3rd birthday! I can't believe it!


So excited!

At the end of the ride back to Everett, I said, "Happy Mother's Day Mama!" and I think I melted the hearts of everyone on the train
Pure excitement!


Having fun with sissy

This was the funniest thing....cotton candy! Can you believe that stuff?

I laughed so hard!! Good thing I had a diaper on

Tickled my tongue
Extra Innings?!?!

0 comments: