Sunday, May 15, 2011

Maggie's Birthday Weekend

My cousin turned 3 this weekend, so we got to spend time with Grandma, Papa and Aunt Becky who came over from Spokane to celebrate. They got here on Thursday, so it was a nice long weekend with them. I got to go fishing with Papa and Uncle Kev on Friday, unfortunately Dada had to work. Saturday was the big party and it was a ton of fun, which explains why I exclaimed "this is fun party" a few dozen times.




The battle to be King of the Urban Jungle

Here Fishy, Fishy.... what, it worked with the cat
Uncle Kev knows just how to catch the big ones
Takin a break from fishing for some "CHEESE"

Sissy and I seeing who can land dinner... we had burgers

Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this in 13 years?

The kids' table.... I'm sure I'll be here until the previous picture becomes embarassing

Not sure I trust Aunt Becky's driving at the Walk for Life... and Lily was hogging the airbag

The Birthday Girl!

This is fun party

Ok sis, I'm going for it... what color cupcake do you want?

Is Dada eyeballing my cupcake?

Having a screaming good time in the pool




0 comments: