Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spring Week in Spokane

Technically it is Spring but I did see snow on several occasions in Spokane last week, crazy weather. We left on Easter morning (Mommy and Daddy went to Easter Vigil) and enjoyed a week in Spokane with our family. We got to see my dad's cousin before he leaves for Afghanistan and also my dad ran Bloomsday. During our visit we had some fun outings and as always, it was great to see everyone!


The Easter Bunny stopped by our house before we left!

Excited about the chocolate cross
I went to a special kid place in Spokane to get my haircut. Loved the toys but think I will stick with my personal barber at home!

Downtown Spokane has a really fun museum called Mobius. My sissy and I sure had fun there, and could have stayed all day!

Riding the "car" along the "street"

This was fun too, I think I'm going to like science when I get old enough for school.

The big slide at Riverfront Park. As you can see by looking at mama, this is a very big one! I did it all by myself!!!

Waiting for the carousel.

Riding with Papa. I also got to ride once all by myself and choose a goat to ride on instead of the horse. After riding I looked at the goat and said, "Nice ride goat!"

Monkey

The place we ate at for lunch that day served popcorn with the sandwiches. I was in heaven!!!

We took a ride out to Eastern, where my parents met and both went to college. As you may know, they are the National Football Champions so I had to check out the new red field. Isn't it cool?

They are doing all kinds of construction, which I love to see, especially the cranes!

On the ride home we stopped at a fruit stand and I enjoyed a pear in the car. Yummy fruit!
Cheersing sissy with our icecream cones in Leavenworth. Wow, it was a beautiful day!

0 comments: