Monday, May 30, 2011

May

Last Sunday was our last visit with Papa before he went back to work on the boat. We had a lot of fun playing together and I will miss him. When he comes home I heard it will be crabbing season and I have been talking about "eating big crabs!" We had several other fun events this week, which include the Jump Zone! Sissy helped me get up the big ladder and I went down the gigantic slide! She sure looked after me. We played outside when we were able in our sand and water tables but some bad news....our neighbors behind us got bees. Mama thought they may get a hive or two but they have at least 20 and there are bees everywhere! No stings yet to report though. I also had to go get shots this week, oh well, I got to have a treat afterward. This weekend we had fun with friends at the parade and went to the festival down in Fairhaven. The weather cooperated with all the events the past week, which is pretty much a miracle considering the rain this spring.


Papa thinks he is a kid sometimes too ;)

Playing with Papa I picked out a cakepop at Starbucks for my treat after getting shotsPretty good, I held it for a very long time before eating it though Icecream at the festival in Fairhaven for Ski to Sea


I sure can't keep up with the melting abilities of icecream

0 comments: