Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

We love to have our own Easter Egg Hunts with our friends in our backyard. This year however we had a very hard time planning. The weather has been crazy (as it has everywhere). Lots of rain does not make for a very fun hunt. So we ended up having some friends over one afternoon last week, during a break in the rain, and we had a lot of fun. We even enjoyed some Easter cupcakes together! I sure am lucky to have such great friends.


Elijah and I thinking about eating all that candy Yummy!
This zebra egg ended up having a toy camel in it, which was my favorite of all! (I think the Easter bunny got confused with the animals and eggs)


I was more interested in this yellow flower for the first half of the hunt, silly!
Time to see what is in here.

0 comments: