Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunny Days

Last week we had several sunny days and boy do I LOVE to be outside! I wake up between 6 and 6:30 every day and most of the time I am at the back door ready to go outside by 7 or so. I even put my boots on myself and tell my mom I'm ready! We now have a little sand table (I think my mom was trying to tell me something....get out of the dirt and her flowers??) We also got out the water table this week, which I enjoyed. The only bad thing now is that our neighbors decided to get bees...honeybees! I do not like them! Oh well, no stings yet. Here are a few pictures of our trip to see the kids parade on Friday. I enjoyed it!


Riding in the car with my baseball hat on

Playing with sissy...she sure is funny (Pretty much anything she says is funny to me)
I'm sure love her!

Dad, you are never going to get my attention with this parade going on!

What is next?
I had fun on the horse at grandma and papa's house today

0 comments: