Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Fun

Someone has been slacking on the blog posts so this one is a little long. There is a lot packed into this post with lots of pictures to tell the story of what I've been up to during this month of December. First of all, I have been enjoying the advent season with my sissy. We are reading stories and coloring ornaments for the Jesse Tree that we made. I also have an advent calendar with chocolate! Wow! We are busy baking cookies, decorating trees, and waiting for Jesus on Christmas. Yesterday we celebrated Saint Nicholas Day and he filled our shoes with chocolate coins and also brought us a nativity and video.

Silly boy who can't find enough hands for all the things he wants to carry
Playing in the backyard on a chilly December day
Choo Choo is my new favorite toy (ok, behind the tractor)
What a beautiful day to go find a Christmas Tree....I picked this one but nobody agreed. Urgh!
Following my friend Jude
All bundled up. It was chilly!
I had the best day ever! After we went out for a tree with our friends we went up to Lynden with them that night and saw a lighted parade. Not just any parade, one with big trucks, tractors, and firetrucks. All of my Favorite things! I was in heaven!
Everytime one would pass I would say, "Nudder one!!" While jumping and laughing.
The firetruck!
"Helping" get out the ornaments for the tree.
Decorating with sissy. She was really good at it!
On Sunday we stopped by the Port Festival for a quick run through and picture. Just as my parents suspected, we ended up with a family picture with Santa. Oh well. I didn't want anything to do with him and my sissy was the same.
Was happy about the candycane though
Lily giving me a little too much love
Mama said to say cheese so we did
Ahhh...kisses
Cute!
Saint Nicholas
Lucky Kids!
Wow!
Veggie Tales story of Saint Nicholas. It is a great show! You all should watch it!
Playing with the new nativity after some breakfast

0 comments: