Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas, as we did here in the Williams' house. It began on Christmas Eve with some good friends coming over for an early dinner with us before church. We played, enjoyed a good meal and great stories. Then we were off to church for Mass, which started at what is normally our pre-bed bathtime - this had the potential for a LONG service, but Lily and I hung in like champs.
The next morning we awoke and Santa had come!! I suspected I was on the good list. He brought me a new tool set, more on that later. After presents and a breakfast of Dad's World Famous French Toast, we were off to Grandma and Papa's (really wish Papa wasn't on the boat - hopefully next year he'll be able to join us). Guess what? Santa left stuff there for me too, now I know I was a good kid.
After naptime we had the most excellent meal, Grandma Katie is a great cook. She makes amazing sweets too - I see why my dad has packed on a few pounds this season.


Baby Therese - she's a cutie

I was very intrigued by this little one that doesn't walk or talk
Several attempts... can you tell I'm ready to do something new? And this was BEFORE Mass
Is this one better????
We got to open one present on Christmas Eve..... jammies...... again.
Then Dad read us "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
Ready to help Dad with his Honey-do list
Woo-Wooos (firetrucks)
Nerds!
mmmmm, mmmmm - French Toast and bacon
No job is too big or too small and my rates are reasonable
Woah sis, this new bed of yours is HUGE....
Bob stickers - I'll cherish them always.... or at least until I stick them to my shirt
as you can almost see here.
The face of a boy that loves his roaring Dinosaur
Yep, I'm going to play with this for hours

0 comments: