Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Homebound

My parents are being extra careful about where we go and are keeping me close to home these last few weeks in hopes that I don't get sick before Christmas and our trip to Spokane on Thursday. I don't mind too much but we did miss out on an Advent party. So, we have been keeping busy around the house. Good thing I have my sissy! We have become the best of friends lately and are usually found playing together in her room with the door closed. I have also been having some late night adventures with the latest medicine I have been on. It makes it soo hard to sleep and I usually get super hyper around bedtime. Oh, well, we are hoping that with my next cold breathing will be easier. I'll let you know...

My parents decided it was time to put a pillow and blanket in my bed....shesh, about time ;) (Oh, and I love them!!)
Playing with my barn, my second favorite thing (behind my sissy) to play with
Sissy and I playing in my bed together

0 comments: