Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spokane -An Early Christmas

We went to Spokane over the weekend to celebrate an early Christmas with my Grandma and Papa along with the rest of my family. It sure was great to see everyone. During our visit it snowed a little bit but I didn't get to play in it too much. I did however get to go to a place called Cat Tails and see some lions, tigers, and bears (oh my!). I loved it!! A big thank you to all my family for the great presents and wonderful visit!! Only 3 more days until Christmas!!

Grandma said she wrote a special note to Santa so he would come to her house early to see us....I guess my sister and I are on the extra nice list!!
I got a book about a little boy named Sammy! I do love to read!
The tiger....I think he thinks I am his lunch!
A little disappointed because the big lion was keeping warm in his shelter.
Just watching the tigers walk in circles! So neat!
Sissy and I on our way out....we may have to come back to this place. Luckily it is right by my grandparents house!
More reading!
Enjoying some quality time with my papa!I sure loved this bow!
Awww.....We sure love you Great Grandpa!!
Watching our new Cherub Wings and enjoying some popcorn! What a treat!

0 comments: