Monday, March 7, 2011

Almost 2!

Sorry it has been a while here. I have had a little cold and it doesn't seem to want to go away. I guess it is that time of year. Last weekend we celebrated my dada's birthday. I sure had fun making his projects and eating his cake. We made him a peanut butter cake with chocolate frosting this year. I think I liked it the best! This weekend my Auntie came up from Portland to celebrate an early birthday for me. We played a lot and had a nice short visit. Other than that, we are getting ready for Lent and mom worked a lot last week so I have been playing out at Grandma's house and just being 2 (almost anyway)!

Love, love, love painting!
Mama painted my hands a few times, then I got the hang of it and had to do it myself
Helping sissy put the toothpicks or thorns in the crown (A fun way to get ready for Easter during the season of Lent. When we do good works or sacrifices we get to remove one of the thorns and by Easter the thorns will be removed will be replaced with flowers.)
Playing games with Auntie. I sure loved her this time, even calling for her when I woke up from my nap!
This is my favorite game yet!
Everyone is singing me Happy Birthday (one week early). Grandma made me a birthday cake and I loved the song!
While I was eating the cake I paused, then said very clearly...."MMMmmm.....tasty!" Everyone got a good laugh from that!
On Sunday we went down to Boulevard Park to explore the new bridge and enjoy the nice spring like weather.
Having fun running around and climbing on everything, just like my sissy!
I'm a little too busy for pictures these days, but we explored the beach too!
"Coloring" just like my sister only I love to color on other things especially my face and sometimes other places in the house. Uh oh!

0 comments: