Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm 2!

It is official, I'm 2 now, although I love to say that I'm 4! We had a fun weekend with the family and spent time celebrating all our blessings! Here are some pictures of my birthday weekend...

Me with my silly cousin Maggie
Reading stories with my grandma...special times!
Maggie loves to do hair and I even let her try out brushing my short hair
My train cake. I loved it and couldn't say "Wow!" enough!
Happy birthday boy
Turning 2 is a big deal!
Spending some time with my dada building neat things with the legos. This is a bear and I made sure he had a nose.
We went down to the children's museum for my birthday and enjoyed some great fun
I even got to paint although I think more of it ended up on me than the paper
I do love to paint my hands
Tired boy after all that fun and only a short nap in the car
Snuggles with papa. I think you guys should move closer!
The singing....I loved this part the most!
Blowing out the candles
Big bite!
Sissy wanted to help me unwrap my presents
Wow!! Exciting, my first dinosaur!
I got quite a few trains for my birthday this year which I haven't stopped playing with since Saturday (except when I'm sleeping)
Oh, and don't forget my new bike! I jumped right on it when dada brought it out! I'm very excited about it although I think I have to grow a few inches to really scoot it around.
Now we have 7 or 8 bikes in our garage??
I even got trains for the bath so we all had to get in and try them out. What a fun birthday weekend, thank you to all my family who came to celebrate with me! I'm a lucky boy!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the cake Bev, you might have a future in cake making! :)