Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trains!

I think I've told you about my birthday trains. I'm still playing with them and they are my favorite inside toys. We have been playing more outside and my favorite thing to do outside is find water and play in it. We have a large puddle in front of our house that pretty much always has water in it (at least the last several months) and I run for it at any chance I get. I LOVE to walk down to the beach and throw rocks and whenever anyone asks what I want to do I say, "Beach!" I am getting pretty adventurous and sometimes like to explore things on my own (which makes my parents nervous when I run the other way because I'm getting very fast).

Tunnels are exciting places!
Playing my drum that sissy got me, I'm pretty good! Band in my future?
I still love my naps (and wear a sleep sack still). Believe it or not I still manage to get my legs stuck in the side of my crib with the sack on!
Being silly with sissy's boots. I love to wear her shoes! (I don't have pants because we returned from the beach where I was playing in the water and they were soaked!)
Mom thought it was pretty quiet so she went searching for me in the house and found me here...
I love books!

0 comments: