Monday, February 21, 2011

A Fun Family Weekend

The sun was out this weekend for a change so we tried to get out even though it was chilly! On Saturday we went shopping with Grandma and Papa and rode in Papa's big truck. That was fun! Then on Sunday we spent some time playing outside before our Sunday dinner out at their house. Our friends even came over to play for a little bit and Papa gave my buddy Ben and I a ride on his new tractor. I think all three of boys were in heaven!

Enjoying our chocolate milk after church on Sunday
Just love the sun shining through the windows
Papa and I
The boys! So fun!! I think Ben and I are going to start encouraging our parents to get some property and of course a tractor or two!
What better way to end a fabulous weekend than stories with my dada?

0 comments: