Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trains and Trip

I think I wrote before how much I love trains but here are two of my recent experiences with them. The first is the little train we have at the local mall. I had tried last week to go ride it with my papa but it was closed or broken?? Well, last weekend I went on a ride with my dada (sissy didn't want to ride). I waved at everyone when we drove around but didn't want to stop for picture opportunities. The next was a trip down to the Children's Museum in Burlington. They had a lot of really great things there but one of my favorites was the train table, which was where I got the train that I carried around with me for the rest of our time there. I also liked the sand and was able to play with the train in there too!

I choose the blue car (but really wanted in the front engine)
Let's go conductor
Even my dada liked the train ride
My buddy Ben loved the balls at the museum, this was his favorite even though we did have fun playing at the train table together
To busy to look at the camera
The crane was ok, but I have to get back to those trains
This was great!

0 comments: