Sunday, February 13, 2011

School and a Visit from Cousin

We had a busy, fun week! Sissy was sick towards the beginning but luckily she got better quickly so we could go to school with Mama and prepare for Saint Valentine's Day! I really enjoyed playing with the big kids and was such a good boy, so luckily I'll get to go back to school soon. I got to paint more than once this week, mom must have been feeling brave. Our friends Jude, Elijah, and Therese came over to make Valentines and learn about Saint Valentine himself. We ended the week with a visit from Cousin Maggie...Hooray! It was so great to see her and her mom and dad. We had dinner and then decorated cupcakes for dessert, yummy!

Still trying to figure out which hand works better
Yellow one there makes 4! I'm a big help here!
Playing Mancala with Colby
Playing drums with my new friend...I can make anything into a drum!!
Sissy had to join the fun!
Pushing Maggie on my truck
Yummy!
The girls were still decorating their cupcakes and mine was devoured
"Nother One" Please??
What do you mean I can't have another one?
I guess I'll just eat the wrapper
My cute cousin...she was happy too!
Pure concentration here
Ahhh...the way I always like to end my day (and a special one)...stories! Thanks Uncle Kevin for reading to me!!

0 comments: