Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Costumes, Costumes, Costumes!!

The Jones' had their annual Halloween Bash and this year was nothing but the best! There was so many activities for the kids and what a beautiful day (and night for Trick or Treating). It was great to get all the kids together after the events of the last few weeks and months. Mom also decided that three days of dress up wasn't enough so she made me a Saint costume for All Saints Day. I didn't like it at first but later ended up wearing it through Mass, unlike my sissy.

Checking out this brain, I even snuck a yummy worm from it!


Dragons are strong!! They also love trucks!

Exploring the craft table

Hanging out with my bud Harvey

Devouring the cupcake.....wow, Halloween can't get any better!

Heading out for some trick-or-treating

The Jones' had the best pumpkins around, too bad this picture doesn't show the details

I'm feeling a bit frustrated mom!

Hoping to be real saints someday, right now these costumes will do!

0 comments: