Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow!

It snowed here on Friday night but can you believe I have yet to go play in it? My parents decided since I am sick and the wind chill has been as low as 1 degree that I should probably stay in and I'm OK with that. I actually don't like the cold that much but I did get a new winter jacket, thanks Grandma!! Saturday was my mama's 30th birthday so my Grandma, Papa, Auntie, and Uncle came over from Spokane to help us celebrate. That was sure nice of them! We went out to dinner at a nice place and even sang. I enjoyed the delicious cake and ice cream the best!

Watching the snow and crazy wind from the best place of all!
Our little family
All bundled up ready to go to dinner
Receiving kisses from my loving sissy....I think I had enough when this picture was taken
Being silly at dinner....my sister and I were actually very good
Like my new clothes? Auntie Joanie sure loves to shop and she brought a whole wardrobe for sissy and I! Thanks Auntie!!
Singing and holding hands

0 comments: