Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Part 1

Well, it has been a while since I've been on the blog, sorry about that. Since Halloween falls on Sunday we have already had a few opportunities to wear our costumes. Friday afternoon we went to school to see the kids and play outside. I think they thought I was a pretty scary dragon! Yesterday we went with some friends and my godsister downtown to trick or treat and then to a restaurant....double fun!! AND today we are going to our friends Halloween party. Whew, I sure am going to be tired after all this!

Posing with the kids from school
Colby shared his popcorn with me and I hung on to my apple the whole time!
I really liked this tree and was dancing and laughing at it
Mom just couldn't get enough pictures of her little dragon
This dragon is tired already
Me and my godsister going trick or treating, not to sure about this
Ok, now this is better!
Once they let me out of the stroller I ran free laughing, it was funny!
Yeah!

0 comments: