Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunny days and Godparents!

I'm 16 months old now and starting to talk more and I have been interacting with my sissy more and more. She reads books to me and we play together more. She likes to interpret for me, as well as ask me questions, although she answers for me too. I am starting to walk faster and even run a little bit, which will keep my momma on her toes at the park.
My Godparents came to visit this week but unfortunately my sister got sick after/during our visit with them on Monday so we didn't get to spend that much time with them. They have a new baby, Hank (Henry) who is so adorable (Yes, I LOVE babies!). We are going to be buddies, I can't wait!

Just a sleeping snapshot

Self tanning looks totally natural. You can't tell can you? Sneaking a ride on my sister's scooter

I think I'm almost as excited to someday ride this thing as my papa! Momma finally let me out of the stroller at swim lessons so I can sit like a big boy. I showed her she can trust me ;) I thought the girls could use a little help with the castle This could be fun!
Yes!!
A trip to Lake Padden on Friday. The water was a little colder than I expected.

I soon overcame the chill and had a blast playing in the water with sticks and rocks
Until I got a little tired
And needed to snuggle up and get warm in the sun again

0 comments: