Friday, July 2, 2010

Poor Sick Boy

I scared my mama and dada this week. After three days of terrible flu symptoms mom had to take me to the ER because I was so dehydrated and sick. We spent the day in the ER, then the doctor gave us a room to stay the night, it was terrible! I was hooked up to an IV, connected at my toe by more wires, and the tests were even worse! Leave it to my mom to always have her camera, geesh!
I had a relapse one day this week, a little nervous but I'm trying to build my strength back up. I really want everything sissy is eating and drinking but I have to take it slow. I am trying to get healthy so I can party with my grandparents and Auntie. Lily is going to be 3 this Sunday! Whoo Hoo!

Waiting in the ER
Day 2...feeling a bit better. I even got to play with some neat toys!
Watching the Mariners Game with mama
Yeah...going home!
I got to ride in a wagon to the car.
Chillin' with dada on the couch....(Lily was the only one spared from this flu...lucky duck!)

0 comments: