Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sprinkler Park, Parties, and Berries!!

What could be better! Three of my favorite things. Well, actually it was my first trip to the sprinkler park (this year) and I LOVED it! I was fearless and ran around just like those big kids. Saturday was my sister's birthday party with her friends Ava and Lucy. They all turned three this month, watch out world! Their party was at the gym where Lily does gymnastics and everyone had a blast. The girls sure looked cute in their Strawberry Shortcake outfits (coming from the little brother.) Finally, today we went out to the berry fields with our good friends the Grignons. We picked some strawberries and raspberries, my favorite. The kids could have stayed there and played all day!

Running in the sprinklers

Lily and I cooling off together I couldn't be happier! After running so hard we had to go on a pizza date downtown. Yummy! Teacher Jill helping me on the bar....watch out Lily, I'm learning too!This party is a blast sissy! Ava, Lily, do you think I can fit too? Playing at the beach by our houseThis spot is great, mama passed the berries back to me

0 comments: