Sunday, May 9, 2010

Here Comes the Sun!

Wow, what a fabulous weekend! We finally got some decent weather, I got bounced around by Lily in our new bounce house, I got to see my Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bob, made my first trip to the Farmer's Market and discovered how much more fun the beach is when you can walk. Oh, and we got to celebrate how awesome my Mom is - she really is the best.


Maggie, do you think you could distract her with a snow cone or something?

Check out this rock Dada, I think it's sedimentary rock.
I like it here
I gotta get this corn in the ground by the 15th. It ain't gonna plant itself!!
Two shovels, zero helpers
This is the only thing that keeps me from trying to squirm right off the table
Give me a little break, I just learned to walk. I'll get there when I get there
Made it, now somebody bring me a cold one - and none of that 1% business.

0 comments: