Monday, May 24, 2010

May Smiles!

Lots of things have been happening here and I am growing up! We had a nice visit from Grandma Bonnie and Papa Jim last weekend. It was great! We went to the beach, had a lunch date and birthday party, and I got some special treats! My cousin Maggie is 2 now and we sure have fun together. Sister is teaching me new things every day and life is great! My new words are "off" (which also means shoes because I want them off), "up", "banana", and the best one is "Lily"! (Everyone loves when I say her name for some reason).


I love to eat.....what can I say? I'm a boy! Oh, and spaghetti is one of my favorites as you can see!
Yummy!
I think a bath might be in order, what do you think?
The sun was shining and the water table came out! Wow, this thing is awesome!
Fun times!
Maggie and I had fun in the water. She LOVES water!
Splish splash
Playing with Maggie at her party. She got a new kitchen!
LOVED this yellow balloon. I lost it once and dad had to climb on top of a couch to retrieve it for me, so I was sure not to let go of it for the rest of the party...too funny!
SO much excitement, I had to take a little snooze!

0 comments: