Friday, April 30, 2010

Late 13 Month Post

Hello friends! I am going on 14 months and growing strong. I love, love, love being outside and the weather has been allowing me to do more of this. I am either found playing with the screen door, or screaming at the door to get out! I am content sitting on the deck or playing in the rocks and I like to watch my sister play too. My new words are rock, sock, and my favorite... ball. I think everything is a ball too ;) I have recently started to enjoy books and can sit for longer periods of time to listen. I have to have a book before nap time or I point to the books and say..."Ooook!" Maybe my sister has something to do with this??


My curly hair!! I think I may need a trim soon though...you should see it with my hat!
Wow, more tulips??? I am in Heaven!
Me and my buddy Ben enjoying the sunshine and fresh air!
Cooking?
I love to brush my teeth too!
Mom loves this pic so she put it on both blogs...oh well, GO Mariners!
Cheese!
Lily decided to share her milkshake with me! Thanks sissy!
Now this is more like it!

0 comments: