Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Sun

This past week and a half have been unheard of in terms of weather!  We have gone from this...

 to this....
Last week my daddy went on a business trip and we stayed busy.  I spent a lot of time outside, playing, riding my bike, and enjoying our backyard.
Waving to daddy on his airplane.

Fitting in a little academics in our week

I'm getting quick on my bike!

I really love to help mom (with everything) but this week it was the garden.



Long week and we were so happy when Daddy got on an earlier flight on Friday so we got to see him before bed!


Mariner Fans!  I wonder if we will go to a game this year?

Papa's new beautiful salmon bench

My new summer hair do!

Speaking of helping, here I am helping in the kitchen!

All this sunshine, but always time for a trip to the library.  Nick wanted to help check out books today so he was in charge of the library card and stood up on the stairs with me. 

0 comments: