Sunday, April 28, 2013

Early Sunshine

The weather is slowly improving and our whole family thoroughly enjoys it.  We have been spending a lot of time outside and I'm getting better on my balance bike.  I can't wait to ride a real bike and try to race Lily!  My daddy is going out of town for the week and mama and I are going to work on planting our little vegetable gardens.  I love helping around the yard.  This week I helped mow, picked out and planted flowers, and weeded!  We hope you are enjoying this weather as well!
Playing outside at our picnic table.  Lily set up a whole bunch of activities for us!

One day last week we played at Grandma and Papa's place.  Nicholas and I enjoy the swing!


Life is great!

Chillin' in the wagon for a ride

This was a huge Daddy frog that Papa caught for me!

Sorry for the nudity!  Mama couldn't resist!


0 comments: