Saturday, June 1, 2013

4 Year old Fun

Playdates, parks, paint, and parties!  What fun!!  Life as a 4 year old is sure tough but one thing I'm really looking forward to is Lily being done with school.  Although, whenever somebody says, "Lily, you have just 10 days of school left!"  I say, "And then I get to go to school!"  I can't wait!  Weekends are a blast though and we all dread Mondays.  Hoping you are all doing well and hope to update sooner than later.
Fun playdate with my buddy!

Check out my new hat!

Cheersing mommy at our Mother's Day Brunch

Paint Fun

And it ends like this with silly 4 year old boys

Going to my cousin's princess party.  I had to make myself a king crown!

I'm getting so good on my bike.  I can ride all the way to the beach and back without even complaining.  Daddy actually took the training wheels off my other bike today and I'm almost there!



Ahh, dirt and mud.  What else could a boy want?

Watching our butterflies

0 comments: