Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Fun Weekend!

Over the weekend we took a trip to the Children's Museum in Everett. We have been wanting to go for a while but took advantage of a sunny Saturday and went down with Cousin Maggie and Aunt Julie. The best part was that we took Maggie's Grammie's van so we could all ride together. We had a very fun field trip and Lily enjoyed sitting in the way back with our cousin. The museum was amazing and we are definitely planning a trip back there sometime. We celebrated Valentine's day yesterday with some new surprises, balloons, and yummy food all day! We are off to Spokane on Friday to see the family. It has been a very long time since our last trip over and we are excited to see everyone.

Sam got a train bank to paint in his Valentine present from Grandma and Papa. He even let me help him paint it!
Loving my sister. We were snuggling and watching videos of ourselves on the phone, my sissy's favorite thing to do.
My new big brother shirt from Grandma and Papa! They sent some neat things!
One of my favorite places in the museum (of course!)
The water room was a favorite place as well! I think we should build one of these at home!
I had a little cold this week (of course since my mama wrote we have been healthy!) But luckily it was so mild I didn't even have to have that many breathing treatments!
I guess these pictures got a little mixed up but here I am back at the museum in a neat construction room.
My animal circus train. Very proud of this artwork!
Outside with the dinosaur skeletons!
Sissy and I answering our 9-1-1 call in the fire station.
Tough Fireman Sam!
Being silly at home. I slid this chair over near the bookshelf so I could have easy access.

0 comments: