Sunday, August 7, 2011

August

I guess I would be more likely to update this if it didn't take so long to upload pictures, sorry. I think our summer officially started on August 1st! The weather has been so nice this week and we had fun eating outside, playing in the water, and going on walks. Last weekend we went to the zoo in Canada too! I am loving this summer!


Playing down at the beach by our house, we even see big trains go by

Playing at sissy's Bible School. I really wanted to stay and learn, I'm ready!
Lovin' the sunshine

Snuggles for mama after an evening dinner outside

Waiting to get on the train at the zoo

So excited! Still loving trains!

My silly dada building jumps out at my grandma and papa's house

Taking after my Papa Bob ;) Miss you!

Playing horsie on our favorite horse

Love my sissy!

Colby and Jenna came over to spend a day with us and I sure enjoyed playing with a big boy! He really loves me and even wanted to nap with me in my crib!!

We went on a very fun walk/hike on Friday

I had to run to keep up but we did have the stroller as back up
Our final destination was an awesome creek! We played for a while and I accidentally fell in, which was nice and refreshing

0 comments: