Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Week of Friends and Fun

With spring-like weather still hanging around we took at trip down to Mount Vernon to go to a fun place called Jungle Playland. My mom's friend from high school was up visiting family for the month so we met up with her and her three children. Both sissy and I absolutely loved this place and have been asking to go back every day since...my favorite thing to say in the morning, "I want to go to Jungle Playland with the monkey!" The sun decided to come out this weekend which was perfect time for our friends to have a barbeque at their new house in Lynden. We all had a blast!

This is the crazy monkey I am referring to
My favorite thing there was the ball pit. They had one for the big kids and one for the little kids. I preferred the big kid one of course.
Having fun jumping in the pit from the stairs
I even went down the super speed slide next to my sister (she came and found me in the maze to take me to the slide)
It cleared up just enough to put on our swim suits for the outside sprinklers they just put in
Playing doctor with Maggie, I'm fixing her up!
At the Jones' BBQ....playing in the dirt. Who decided to dress me in a white t-shirt?
Yummy ice cream dessert....Summer is great!
Lovely new house Lucy
Have a good week everyone!

0 comments: