Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm 1!

Can you believe it? I am growing up. I had a super fun day....had yummy breakfast, went to a parade, and then had a party! What more can a one year old ask for? My parents figured that since I loved my truck Santa brought that she would do a construction party, so that is what we did. It sure was fun! Here is an overload of pictures....


Sadly, some of my friends couldn't make it but here were some of the decorations and favors.
Just in case of rain, the garage was set up for kid play.
Happy Birthday to me!
Breakfast for the birthday boy! Yummy!
Getting ready to go to the parade.
Mom got a little carried away....even the sandwiches were shaped like bulldozers!
The goodies!!
Papa was so excited to be here for my birthday! (He is usually out on the boat). He had so much fun playing with me and the boys!
Playing with my friend Carson. He liked the truck too!
Time for cake!
Not too sure about this thing????
Ok, now I get it. Tastes pretty good!
Stayed pretty clean after all that.
Thanks cousin Maggie!
Opening presents was sure fun! I liked the tissue paper the best. It is sad we don't have a picture of my blue mouth. Wasn't quite as yummy as the cake though.
Outfits from Auntie!
After church on Sunday. Thanks momma and dada for the great party!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy first birthday, Sam!