Sunday, March 21, 2010

Being 1 is Awesome!

Birthday Round 2! My family from Spokane came this weekend and we partied it up...again! I sure love this singing business. This time around I felt much better and you can sure tell that I was back to my real self in the following pictures. We celebrated with some of my friends and went to the park. When I got home I found a park in my backyard! Crazy!! Dad, Papa, and Uncle Doug spent all day putting together the park and boy am I thankful. I even got to spend a day with the ladies.....5 of them!! Sure can't wait to play on it though. Thank you!

My first peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Yummy in my Tummy!
Or maybe Yummy all over my face, tray, skin, and bib.
Cousin Maggie and I hanging out
Check out this swing!
Kisses for Momma....
CHEEZZZZZZZ
Party on!!
If you think you're getting some of this cake, think again
Had to ditch my shirt after that cake encounter.... opening presents is fuuuuuu-uhn
Hey Ben, yours is coming up soon --- woo hoo

0 comments: