Friday, March 5, 2010

Getting big!

Well, one more week until my birthday! My parents can't believe I will be one already! They say it went much faster than my sister's first year. What have I been up to? Well, I have been able to see a lot of different friends this week. We went to the Jones' last weekend for a fun get together, then I think I saw friends every day this week! Wow, we so lucky to be blessed with so many! I am enjoying eating like a big boy all of a sudden. No more baby food for this big boy! I recently began sucking my thumb too. Mom thinks it is soo cute (for now at least!) I have also become quite the snuggler, which she also loves. Like my sister, I enjoy being outside and am looking forward to the day I can walk and explore more.

What is our plan?
Do you think that will work Harvey?
I really want to go play with the big kids! More motivation to walk I guess.
So sweet...mom, shoes in bed? What the heck?
Snuggly baby!
Mmm....egg salad! I love big kid food!

0 comments: