Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sister, Stories, and Sunshine

I am officially 2 months old now! My doctor's appointment is on Monday so I'll give my stats then. It has been a while since my last update so here's what I have been up to....first, my sister enjoys reading me stories now and I sure enjoy sitting in the chair next to her. She is really good at reading Goodnight Moon, which is her favorite. Second, I am getting a little better with my sleeping. Last night I blessed my mommy with 5 hours!! She sure hopes I keep this up! Next, I am growing, growing, growing. I am even wearing some 3-6 month clothes already...whew hard work! Anyway, here are a few pics...

Goodnight Moon Please Sister
I told you no more kissesI guess I am too little to play in the backyard...bummer
Look at my "little" arms
My first wagon ride at Grandma's

0 comments: