Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My First Road Trip

Since my dad is really excited about running and races my parents thought the first weekend in May was a perfect weekend for me to meet the family and then my dad could run Bloomsday with my Aunt Becky. We had a lot of fun over the weekend and I am a great traveler! Guess that means it will be easy to make more trips this summer! I met so many great people and I am so lucky to have such an awesome family....just wish it was a little closer! I am usually hanging out on my mommy so there aren't many pictures of just me, but here are a few.

Riding in the car...this is one of the few awake moments I had in the car...wish I could teach my sister a thing or two!

I got to ride the merry-go-round too, although I spent that time sleeping in my favorite place
Aunt Debbie was great at getting me to sleep!
Telling my Uncle Bob a story

0 comments: