Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friends and Fun!

We had a fun week with friends and some fantastic weather. I began the week with my shots, which were not fun! I was a champ and only had a fever for one day. My parents friends from college came over and they are going to be my Godparents! It was great getting to know them and I sure hope this means I get to see them again soon. My sister sure is busy and I have been hanging out watching all the fun things she gets to do. I will be joining you soon Lily. Here are a few pictures of the week and I will have many more of my weekend coming soon!



My poor "little" legs

I love to smile and talk to you...especially in the mornings
Hanging out on the front porch while sister and mom color on the sidewalk.."Hey mom...will you pull my pants down a little, I'm not 80?"
My Godparents Rod and Catie. Thanks for coming to visit!
This is their adorable daughter Aubree. She loved me!

0 comments: