Monday, September 24, 2012

September Fun

It has been busy around here with my sister in school, mama back to work a little, and my daddy even went on a week long business trip.  Nicholas is now 5 months old and I'm enjoying some boy time during the day with him.  I also really like my time with Grandma since Lily stays at school with mama.  I still miss her though!
Daddy picked her up on their bike.  She really liked that adventure!

And they're off!

Playing games at the Harvest Festival at our church.  What a fun day!

Nice weather for another year, what luck!  Can't go without ice cream at a festival!

Nicholas was a trooper hanging out in the stroller and tried to stay out of the sun.

Leaving with a little treat ;)

Apples from the tree

I had to cool off, this weather is just amazing

Lily was giving her bunny a bath, soap and all.  Silly girl!

We found this in Grandma's attic area...aka our storage.  I use to enjoy this and now Nicholas spends some time in it.

Spending some time with sissy

Nick is trying to work up those neck muscles

Lily and I gathered a few piles of leaves and threw them in the trampoline so we could jump in them.  I think it was her idea so we wouldn't hurt ourselves on the ground jumping in our pile.

Sliding in the pile


0 comments: