Friday, September 14, 2012

Preschool

This week my mama and I started a preschool program at home.  I love it and am as my mama says, "I'm the perfect little student!"  Every week we focus on a letter of the alphabet.  We do art projects, read stories, learn poems, bible verses, and learn about saints that start with that letter.  I think I enjoy the stories the best, but it is all fun.  Naturally, the first letter was A this week.  I learned about Saint Anne -Jesus' Grandma, Saint Andrew -the fisherman, and Saint Anthony)  Here are a few more things that I did this week: 
Proud of my A's

Play-doh, always fun!

But a bit challenging

Another day of A's.  Sometimes I make H's on accident.

Our program

My Ant

Matching upper and lower case letters.  I enjoy puzzles too!

I'm looking forward to the letter B next week!

0 comments: