Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My 3rd Birthday Celebration!

I'm 3! We didn't have a big party on my birthday, just a nice pizza dinner with Grandma Katie, and Papa was here to celebrate with me too! Speaking of Papa, I sure do love his tractor and guess what? I got one of my own! I'm so excited and absolutely love my birthday present. I found it in my living room after I woke up and quickly jumped on. Sissy can ride with me, but she took a while to warm up to the idea that it actually moves. When I pressed the gas pedal down for the first time she jumped off so fast! We took it outside and I rode around the loop and will work on steering in the future. I can't wait to take it to Grandma and Papa's house, especially to help on their property. I can even load and dump the bed! Lately I have been loving dinosaurs and asked my mom for dinosaur cupcakes for my birthday. I got some neat dinosaur presents too! Here are some pictures from my fun day.

After Lily jumped off, I don't think she trusts my driving.
Thank you mama and daddy! I love my tractor!
Riding around outside in the chilly sunshine
Happy boy!
We came in to warm up and have my birthday breakfast, yummy french toast.
Later on in the day, this thing is so fun!!
I let sissy have a few turns to drive too
Being a dinosaur....ROOAR!
I requested vanilla cupcakes
I'm 3!
Present time. These amazing dinosaurs were from my godparents. Thanks guys, I love them!!
I'm sure a lucky boy!
Wipeout! Fun day and thanks for all the birthday wishes.

0 comments: