Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hapy Spring!

For Saint Patrick's Day we went on a scavenger hunt around our house and even went to a parade! My mama was impressed with me during the hunt. I really understood the clues and followed the directions well. If it said walk backwards or skip, I did it! We have enjoyed the sunshine this past week and are looking forward to more in the future. Happy Spring Everyone!

Lily and I took turns getting the clues and we worked together!
The treasure! I was so happy!
We were excited to see Saint Patrick in the parade!
A fun day at school with the kids. The older girls loved me!!
Taking a turn on a big kid swing, since I'm 3 now!
This is one of my favorite things to do lately...play out in the backyard with my trucks.
This picture got misplaced, but I was excited to see the fire engines, can you tell?

0 comments: