Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day and More

Well, I'm sick again and have been 2 seperate times since the last post. Wow, it is tough being a kid. Over the long weekend my grandma and papa from Spokane came over and we hung out and visited. It is great to be around family, I sure wish we were all closer!

On one of our sick days...playing games with my sissy in our mouse house
One of the outings we went on with Grandma Bonnie and Papa was to the Apple Farm. It was sure fun! I got to drive the golf cart around the farm and even enjoy a delicious apple on the lap of a scarecrow!
Not too sure about this guy, but do love this apple
Are you a friendly scarecrow? Oh good!
Spending some time with cousin Maggie too
Did someone say "Haircut?"
Kisses from Maggie
Coloring with her too, boy, she is so much fun
Eating yogurt on my own...the only way I'll eat anything these days
Which usually ends up with quite a mess

0 comments: