Thursday, August 19, 2010

August Update

Well, not much new going on in the Williams' household. We are enjoying the summer weather and spending a lot of time outside still. Lily was in swimming again which occurs every single day! We have been out at the lake too, where I actually get to play in the water. The fair was this week so we went last night. I think I had the most fun out of everyone in my family and am looking forward to going back next year.


Eating strawberries? Nope, not me - I'm playing Scarecrow to keep the birds away. Sticks and stones
Like a couple of cloth-diapered super heroes.
My first tree climbing experience - no broken bones
A hard day's work really builds up the appetite
Oops, I wore my Conductors uniform to the Construction Site
Pooping contest?
Can't wait to see the real things at the Fair
Lots of pointing and making animal sounds today, got lots of smiles and laughs out of my parents
Ok Lily, you steer and I'll do the pedals
One priceless bucket-load

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that picture of Harvey and Sam, so cute. The one of Elijah is cute too, gotta love those cloth diapers! :)

Evan Elisa Max Lucy Harvey said...

Sam, you are a super cool dude!