Friday, June 11, 2010

Visits

Mom's friend that use to teach with her came up from Seattle with her family and I got to hang out with a fun little boy named Anthony. He is a few months older than me, but we had fun together. We went to the park, ran around, and admired the dogs together. He even had a dog on his overalls! We had a great visit and now hopefully we can go down to Seattle and do something else fun!
Another visit I had this week was a trip to mama's school. I hadn't been there in a long time and this time it was great to get down and play with the kids. I sure wish I could go more often. I hear my sis use to go all the time....no fair!



Looking at the dog together
So tired from our trip to the canal and all the excitement of friends that I had to take a quick snooze in the stroller. Of course someone had to take a picture since this is a rare to never occurrence.
Sissy being sweet! Ahh....
I'm a climbing machine!!
Enjoying some delicious watermelon with Lily
My buddy Yumin....we love her!
Go long, I'll hit you in the endzone!

0 comments: