Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun Weekend!

We had a fantastic weekend! It has been really chilly and I finally saw snow for the first time this weekeend. We went to see Santa, hung out with my favorite cousin, cut a Christmas Tree, played in the snow, and had some quality family time! Here are a few snapshots of the fun...

Very curious

Hey sis, he's not all that bad!

Hanging out with my uncle. He tells me that I can go fishing with him in a few years!!

Mom and I rode in the wagon with Lily while dad pushed us to get our Christmas Tree. It was so fun!!

I know I'm cute, but come on Lil!!

I sure liked to help my mom wrap the presents!

Always smiling! This would be a lot more fun if I could run with you sister!

I guess next year

I was pushing this on the carpet! I sure like comfy carpet...I'm a little clumsy these days.
I like this little chair

0 comments: