Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 months!

Where has my mom been? I have been bugging her to help me update my blog and she has been so busy and Blogger is soo slow! Anyway, here we are. I am almost 9 months old already! We have been busily preparing for Christmas and participating in fun Advent activities. As for me, I am growing strong. I am so fast and can get from here to there in a matter of seconds! I am pulling myself up on everything and boy do we have a hard floor. I can even walk across things while holding on. Mom also says she can't look away from me for one second and that I'm all boy!

What? Don't bother me when I'm eating my dinner. (The Magic Bullet allows me to eat the same dinner as my sis!)

Could it be true? No Chili left?
This flower is quite entertaining
Happy boy!

She was giving me a love
I liked those stocking so much that I pulled one down on my head!
Naughty? Nice?
Nice!

0 comments: