Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Festivities -Round 2

All of these fun activities and outings but don't worry, I am still getting my naps ;) We went to Stoney Ridge Farm and pumpkin patch. It was my first time, although my sister has been there 3 times now. It sure looks fun and I can't wait to run around with her...next year! Grandma's birthday was fun and I enjoyed time with my cousin Maggie. I am eating more food and my recent favorite is Cheerios! Where has the time gone? Big kid food already?


I got to spend some time with dada on our outing!

Mmm....taking a break to watch Lily eat a Halloween cookie. I sure wish I could have had a bite!

We took Grandma out to lunch on her birthday and I got to sit in this highchair (my first time!) This was great and all but I didn't get any food to eat! Bummer!

Hangin' with my cuz. Hey Maggie, can you have a little chat with my sis?

Playing in the leaves. Mmmm...I just wanted to eat them!

Oh no, you caught me!

Mom, I hope this floor is clean!

0 comments: