Monday, October 19, 2009

Crawling!!

Yes, you read that right, I am crawling! My parents say it is pretty comical actually...what can I say, I get where I want to go! Who says you have to look "normal?" I get up on all fours, give a big smile, start humming/talking, and go! I straighten a leg here and there and throw in a lunge ;) We went to the Seattle Aquarium last weekend and I got to see my Godparents and their daughter. I am excited to meet their little guy coming in March! We had fun and I was a great kid hanging out on my mommy for the most part. Boy, I can't wait until I can have ice cream and ride merry go rounds!

Practicing

Ready? Set? Go! I don't get to sit in here very often....my sister is sure attached to this stroller....silly! I finally fell asleep....not too often I don't have my comfy bed! My new cup...don't know what to think about it yet, but it is fun to chew on.

0 comments: