Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer!

My parents and Lily LOVE Summer, yet I am not so sure yet. I went out on the boat with my grandparents, mom, and sister and had to wear this huge orange thing! I was sure a trooper and even took a few little catnaps with the uncomfortable vest on. I am growing like crazy and spend a lot of time in the front pack (hence the unfairly distributed photos between my sister and I). My moma has to wear me so she can keep up with my quick sister...she says I better stop growing soon, her back hurts! Life is great!


My sister loves to comfort me
Lets race Brother

The boat trip....yes, all you can see is my head!

No wonder I had a neck cramp!
Playing with Grandma and Papa
I take my own Binkie out (I don't care for it too much)
Talking with Papa on the sunny deck
Look how big I am!!
I am big enough now to try out the back seat of the stroller! Better view I have to say!

0 comments: