Monday, July 6, 2009

My Sister's Birthday Weekend

What a fantastic weekend we had! The weather was amazing and I got to see a lot of my family members. My Grandma and Grandpa came over from Spokane and my Auntie Joanie came up from Portland, all for my sister's birthday! She is 2 now! She sure enjoys my company and even doesn't want me to sleep during the day (She says "No brother sleep!"). I enjoyed all the company and attention while I was getting over my very first cold. I am feeling better now and trying to get on a consistent schedule.

Kisses! Happy Birthday Sister!

Growing big and strong

My sister loves to teach me things...notice the arms =)

My Auntie Joanie with her favorite niece and nephew

I met my mom's Auntie Colleen for the first time. She sure loved me and I spent a lot of time with her at the party...I sure liked her!

My new friend...Baby Ben. He is a month old now and I can't wait to play baseball with him!

Talking with my Auntie

0 comments: